Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July and other fun stuff

Welcome to another post of my blog!

Nothing terribly exciting has been happening around the office lately, but I still have been super busy. I have been writing my sermon for Sunday, which will be in a following post. I am helping out with music camp next week by doing devotions every morning and then helping out in a couple of the classes. In a couple of weeks, I'll be teaching Sunday School to one of the classes and on top of all of that my family is coming into town this weekend to hear me preach! I haven't seen them in almost a month and I am super excited to see them and have them see what I am doing here at Williamsburg.

Now for the awesome stuff....Independence Day yesterday was AWESOME! Six out of the seven Calling 21 interns and a previous Calling 21 intern got together at one of the host homes in Yorktown and had a blast. We played in the pool, had enough food to feed about thirty people, and sat by the river and watched about eight different fireworks displays that were going on around town. It was truly a blessed time of fellowship and fun and I absolutely love all of my fellow interns, past and present. Guess what!?! None of us got sunburned! I consider that a tremendous accomplishment because we were literally outside all day.


Well I think that is it for this post, I'll be posting my sermon in a bit. Please pray for me this weekend as I preach to about six hundred people and that at least one person is touched by what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment